Presenter Applications Open!
THRIVE Applications are officially open!! Applications close on December 14, 2023.
Sadly, like all good things, Thrive 2023 has come to an end, we shared space, learned, shared, and grew as individuals and a community. Our hearts are full, and we cannot thank you enough for joining us and making Thrive 2023 a huge success.
As we process all that we have taken in over the weekend the question of what’s next inevitably comes to mind. While deeply personal we have a few suggestions.
- Practice some self-care while you process everything from the weekend.
- Try to incorporate a few things that you have learned into your daily life however that manifests for you.
- Join the FetLife group to hear about future events from Pragmatically Kinking.
- Read and use the resource list that Devyn Stone’s property, Guan Xuan put together
- Join the Shadow Land FetLife group to learn about future events hosted by Shadow Land
- Shadow Land was used to power the Thrive website and will be powering more community events soon.
- Send us some feedback and some love, the good and the bad, so we can be even better next year!
- Meet the team - https://thrivevirtualcon.com/team
- Send us feedback - https://thrivevirtualcon.com/feedback
- Never stop growing, learning and being you!
- Now Take a nap! 😊
And finally plan to join us for
Support ThriveIf you would like to support THRIVE’s efforts, consider picking up THRIVE swag at https://www.redbubble.com/people/DevynStone
Discover The Warrior Within
THRIVE IS A 3 DAY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE AIMED TO BRING MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS, SMASH STIGMA, BUILD SUPPORT, AND PROVIDE A SPACE FOR BDSM/KINK/LEATHER FOLX TO LEARN, GROW, AND CONNECT BY MOVING THROUGH SHAME AND DISCOVERING THE WARRIOR WITHIN.
Registration has officialy closed for 2023
We sincerely appreciate all the support and interest in Thrive, because of the limitations of Zoom we cap registration at 1,000 attendees and we have reached that threshold.
Our hearts are full at the incredible amount of interest in this event, we feel that it is an important service for the community that we love.
If you missed registration this year, please join us in our communities listed below to be the first to learn about Thrive 2023!
Thanks again from the Thrive Team!
If you have any registration or login issues please email Marcus@ShadowLand.Online
Introduce yourself, share your thoughs or say hello!
We have compiled a guide to some great community resources on mental health, hotlines, therapy guides & directories, LGBTQIA+, BDSM and much more.
Please view and download this free resource.
Presenters will be posted soon, please check back.
The schedule will be posted soon, please check back.
Friends of Thrive
We would like to thank the following people, groups or businesses that helped make Thrive a success through time donations and helping to promote us!
We would like to express our gratitude to the team that made Thrive possible!
Support ThriveIf you would like to support THRIVE’s efforts, consider picking up THRIVE swag at https://www.redbubble.com/people/DevynStone/
FeedbackLet us know how we can improve in the future by Providing Feedback
Where to find usFetLife Event