30 Years Old
United States, Kansas,
(Bio that will be used only for this event)
- An Empath
- A Sociologist (BS in Sociology changed the way I think permanently)
- A huge nerd
- A pitbull mom to my baby beefcake (yes, I will always be his mama. That’s how he knows me)
- A spoonie (ME/CFS, Spondylolisthesis, Chron's Disease)
- Mental Health advocate and frequent struggle bus passenger (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Neurodivergent)
- Nonbinary, mostly femme presenting (exclusively they/them pronouns) 💛🤍💜🖤
- Pansexual & Demisexual (I don't care much about what's in your pants when it comes to attraction, it's more about what's in your brain and your heart)
- Polyamorous/Relationship Anarchy/Kitchen Table/Lap Sitting
- A Princexx - to me, this means I am a dominant little who gets what they want (little Dom/baby Dom)
I am not:
- Your sub or little
- Your Dom(me) or Master
- A fantasy vending machine
- Going to put up with your bullshit
- Actively dating. Gotta be pretty special to catch my attention.
Kink and Relationships
I'm in a relationship with my husband, Rekkr, in which I'm the handler and little to his puppy and Daddy sides. I swing more heavily to the dominant side, but am little (brat/Princexx) and sometimes even get a little subby with the right seduction, but so far, mostly to Daddy.
We are polyamorous and attempt to date separately but we do sometimes happen to find someone who likes us both and wants to be with each of us.
Allen is my partner, my pup, and in service to me. I consider them one of my very best friends as well as a fabulous partner. Together, we've begun the planning for a dynamic and are slowly working our way into it (around each other's health and personal issues) We are thoroughly enjoying the stroll through our friendship and partnership and will likely develop and grow in our dynamic and relationship over time.
I enjoy an array of dominant activities while also exploring other activities and kinks to add to it. I am also demisexual, which to me means that I require a connection with somebody before I play or have sex with them. I like my relationships to determine my dynamics rather than vice-versa.
I am especially interested in finding a submissive who I am mutually compatible with and who is interested in being trained for anticipatory service. "What is anticipatory service?" one might ask. Well, anticipatory service, to me, is a journey. Nobody can meet a person and the next day be serving them with no direction. It takes someone who enjoys serving and takes reward in that. Someone who is willing to go through the training and eventually learn to complete tasks without being asked, associating my pleasure and comfort as their own.
Of course, this type of service is not the only thing I'm open to in the least! I don't bite unless you consent (or if you're married to me…sorry not sorry Rekkr) and I'm open to inquiries. But, it does take a very special connection for me to consider adding a new relationship to my already complicated life.
In my writings, you will find my BDSMtest results. I have evolved in an amazing way since the beginning of my BDSM journey!
In the Kink Community
In August 2021, my husband, Rekkr, and I started an educational kink podcast called The Kinky Tavern, an educational podcast about kink, BDSM, and leather. Approximately every Sunday at 4pm, you can join @EmDizzy, @Pup_Merlin_Rekkr, and @allensworld111 on Spotify. We will cover different aspects of the BDSM community, kink, leather, dynamics, relationships, and much more! We also frequently have guests on, bringing the experiences of the Community to the Community and to those curious about it.